[Phpwm] MySQL 3!!!

David Edwards revlob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:19:14 GMT 2008

A quick search in the American National Vulnerability Database
(http://nvd.nist.gov) returns a handful of known issues with that
version of MySQL and over 70 hits for that version of PHP. It may also
be worth noting that MySQL 3.23 had its extended support dropped at
the end of 2006, meaning no patches whatsoever will be released for
it, even if they are critical security fixes.

http://www.mysql.com/company/legal/lifecycle/#calendar

PHP4's support has been dropped since the the beginning of this year,
and extended support ends this August:

http://www.php.net/releases/4_4_8.php

--
Dave