[Phpwm] [Job] Sterlingwork, Monmouthshire - PHP/Javascript/SEO/MySQL/CSS etc Developer

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 17:58:31 GMT 2008

Hi,
I received this today via email. They appear to be located in
Monmouthshire, which isn't too far away.

Thanks
David.

I’m writing from Sterling Work, a growing marketing and new media
agency, where we currently have an immediate vacancy for a full time PHP
developer.

I have placed details of the vacancy below.  If you are interested in
the post, please forward your CV to Nick Lindwall, nick at sterlingwork.com
as soon as possible or contact Nick on 07730 982 366 for a further
discussion about the post in confidence.

Marketing & New Media Agency
PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript Developer

Job Description
We are looking for a full time web developer to join our young, friendly
team, developing websites of varying complexity for a wide range of
clients. You will work as part of a web development team on projects
from concept to completion, ranging from basic brochure style websites
to complex database driven e-commerce solutions. You will be a skilled
and conscientious developer with good attention to detail, produce high
quality work, and have the ability to adhere to tight client deadlines.
The role carries with it a great deal of autonomy, so the right
candidate will have good initiative.

Technical Requirements
You will have at least 2 years commercial experience in web development,
with excellent PHP 4 skills and a good command of MySQL. PHP 5
experience would be advantageous. You will be able to hand code XHTML
and CSS layouts to W3C standards and add unobtrusive JavaScript to the
mix. You will also be capable of applying good web page design both from
a visual and technical angle and have good knowledge of search engine
optimisation.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Nick Lindwall