[Phpwm] [Job] Sterlingwork, Monmouthshire - PHP/Javascript/SEO/MySQL/CSS etc Developer

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 18:54:55 GMT 2008

Usk, near Pontypool / Newport
About 85 miles from me, more than half of it 'A' roads - 2 hours each way on a good day.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558