[Phpwm] file upload complete?

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 15:46:54 BST 2008

I haven't personally tried using feof in that situation, so I couldn't
tell you for sure, but I don't think that it would work.

Perhaps checking the modification time to see if it's changed in the
last (say) 5 minutes and ignoring it if it has until that time has
passed would be a better solution? Or use an FTP server that you can
script to move completed uploads to another location?

Alex