[Phpwm] file upload complete?

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 15:48:52 BST 2008

The following seems to work for us in one of our FTP import routines we
check the file size with a sleep in the middle

                                    $this->write_debug(date('d/m/Y
H:i:s') . " - Import file found, checking for completed upload - " .
$upload_file);

                                    $first_file_size =
filesize($upload_file);
                                    $this->write_debug("Initial filesize
- " . $first_file_size);

                                    sleep(UPLOAD_DETECTION_TIME);
                                    clearstatcache();

                                    $compare_file_size =
filesize($upload_file);
                                    $this->write_debug(date('d/m/Y
H:i:s') . " - compare filesize - " . $compare_file_size);

                                    # Only continue if the filesizes
have not changed
                                    if ($first_file_size ==
$compare_file_size) {
                                        # Should be safe to import, we
need to work out what type of file this is
                                        $this->write_debug("Filesize
unchanged the file will be processed");