[Phpwm] Next Meeting - The Bull, Birmingham; Tuesday 8th July 7:30pm

Peter Crouch zen16842 at zen.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 14:40:15 BST 2008

David,

So far I have not seen any replies to your messages advertising the
PHPWM meeting on this coming Tuesday.  I am intending to come along to
the Bull as for once the venue is within public transport range of North
Birmingham!

I don't expect I will understand much of your presentation but I hope I
can pick the brains of the assembled experts to get the wireless
networking going on my new Dell laptop running Kubuntu, if that is not
being too cheeky.

Best wishes,

Peter Crouch
Tel:   0121 523 6756