[Phpwm] 'Enterprise' CMS?

Darren Beale public.darren.beale at siftware.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 12:14:08 BST 2008

Hi Phil,

> The main problem with Joomla / Drupal sites is that is what they always
> look
> like without extensive work.
> Customer then later discovers the s/w was free and wonders just what
> they
> paid for.......... :-)

Skinning is one of the first things I'll look at as it's essential that we
have full flexibility to integrate bespoke XHTML templates though I'd be
amazed if none of the big ones allow this.

On your latter point I don't see this as an issue. We charge a nominal fee
for installation and the rest is customisation; we're already explicit about
them not paying for the software itself in any quotes.

Cheers

db