[Phpwm] 'Enterprise' CMS?

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 12:31:06 BST 2008

I don't know if Textpattern or ExpressionEngine are worth a look? Both
seem to have similar templating systems and the tags themselves look
like valid XML, being of the format <txp:tag /> or <exp:tag />
respectively. I'm looking at both at the moment, although I haven't
got very far due to lack of free time!

Alex