[Phpwm] [OT] Contacts with Business Links

Daniel Davies daniel at sitedesign.net
Fri Jun 6 10:18:40 BST 2008

Not something I deal with personally, but my employers do a lot of work
with Business Link, mostly getting funding for our client's websites.
They refer quite a bit of start-up business our way too which is handy.
They are certainly worth being friendly with, I don't know the exact
details but over 50% of the funding for sites seems quite common. I
imagine telling clients we can get their projects funded by business
link with no serious amount of effort on their behalf can be a real
contract winner.