[Phpwm] PHP Web Developer, Open Source XHTML/CSS, Bicester Oxon.

Tom O'Connor tom at ebxp.com
Mon Jun 9 14:28:09 BST 2008

(No Agencies please)

This is an excellent opportunity for a Web Developer to work for a
growing, successful Digital Agency based in Bicester, Oxfordshire. We
are an ambitious company and have a good track record with established
clients.

This position would suit a candidate with a good experience of
html/Xhtml/CSS, PHP and MySQL. Flash Actionscript and good creative
skills would also be beneficial. We are looking for skilled but
flexible, patient technical staff to join our friendly and relaxed but
hard working team. In particular we are looking for talented people who
are able to meet deadlines and not afraid of going that extra mile. You
will also have experience and knowledge of compliance, accessibility and
SEO principles.

To be successful in this role, you need to be able to write code by
hand. We build websites (PHP / MySQL) using Open-Source content
management systems. As such you will be responsible for creating
websites based on designs created in-house. This is a small team
environment demanding a dynamic and flexible team player with strong
interpersonal skills and a business mind. There is plenty of opportunity
for learning and growth in all aspects of the business.

And we like to have fun too so a smile most desired!

Position available immediately.

TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:

Experience of HTML/xHTML/CSS, in cross browser, standards-compliant websites
Proficient in PHP 5 and PHP 4
Proficient in SQL (specifically MySQL)
Proficient in e-Commerce and e-mail & Hosting
Knowledge of Flash Actionscript, javascript and XML useful

CANDIDATE REQUIREMENT:

UK resident and can commute to Bicester for office hours
Good communicator - have good written and spoken English
Good attention to detail
Team player and flexible outlook
Ability to multi-task and work on several projects
Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
Able to work to tight deadlines in a challenging and fast paced environment.
Be self-motivating, hard-working and able to take the initiative
Have a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
Be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom indefinitely

PACKAGE

Salary dependent on skill set and experience. Junior Developer position
also available.

HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and Portfolio to workforus at ebxp.com
--