[Phpwm] RE: Framework for a Noob

Jujhar Singh jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 14:31:10 BST 2008

I use PHP (on IIS 6) with Zend Framework extensively at work with a SQL
server 2005 backend that also has an access client.    I also use lots
of Prototype and Scriptaculous with Ajax calls all over the place.  Our
internal PHP database front end has been running for well over 2 years
now and it gets better by the day.

I'm programme in VB.NET/C# but I prefer PHP over .NET for the web side
of things because of its flexibility.  I'd heartily recommend it for
application development with SQL Server 2000/2005.

I've also got a few custom LAMP sites too which run like the wind.

PS Don't use internet explorer for dev work cos it's a load of plop.
Firefox 3 with Firebug and Web Developer Toolbar rocks!

Medilink West Midlands
Message: 2