[Phpwm] Default file upload/download location on users maching

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 10:37:34 UTC 2008

I believe the photo uploader in Facebook is actually Flash rather than
a Java Applet. While I know you can use Flash for doing nice things
like progress bars (see FancyUpload at http://digitarald.de/project/fancyupload/
  for an example) I don't think you can suggest locations with it,
which I know you weren't suggesting you could :)

Alex