[Phpwm] OT Database Schema Diagram Software

Andy Cowan andyc at waverider.net.uk
Fri Oct 3 12:39:58 UTC 2008

I've been using Eclipse on OSX and Windows, the way I have it set up is almost perfect for PHP/Symfony/MySQL development. However, the only thing I'm missing from it is decent database (not just MySQL) modelling... I'd looked at Clay and found the same as yourself, and not really found anything else that was comparable even to SQLyog's limited schema designing capabilities.

Now that is an interesting question - is anyone aware of a decent database plugin for Eclipse that covers SQL editing/modelling and possibly schema synchronisation?

A.