[Phpwm] mysql deployment

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Tue Aug 25 10:05:08 UTC 2009

Why not write a command which does a mysqldump to create or overwrite an
existing DATBASE.SQL file, then perform your version control on that file?
At the remote end you svn up and then run mysql < DATABASE.SQL? The first
hit will be a hard one, but subsequent changes will just be diffs.

Rgds,
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified