[Phpwm] [phpwm] Web-calendar applications

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Thu Dec 3 14:48:46 UTC 2009

If you don't mind doing a bit of the ground work, have a look at the horde
module "kronolith". I'm on my phone so I can't give you the URL, but it's
definitely in the Horde Groupware Suite.

Rgds,

--
Jon ""The Nice Guy"" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified
This message was sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any top posting