[Phpwm] Next Meeting (8th December)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 09:38:24 UTC 2009

David Goodwin wrote :
> Hi,
>
> Anyone have any great plans as to what to do for our next meeting...
>
> I'll be around, and I'm personally not fussed if it's a meal somewhere
> or a talk... anyone have any thoughts/preferences?

Right, so the consensus on here and IRC appears to be to goto Wagamama
in the Bull Ring. I've contacted them, but they aren't taking table
bookings in December - in the event they're too busy, we can always
find somewhere else nearby and tweet this fact etc.

Wagamama are pretty quick in serving food, so it would be helpful if
everyone could turn up on time - if they're busy they may not be too
keen on us loitering around after eating. I'd suggest therefore that
we move to a pub / starbucks / whatever after eating for
discussion/social etc etc

Can I have some idea of numbers please?

David
Sam,