[Phpwm] Hi

Simon Ferre simon.ferre at onetwodo.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 09:51:55 UTC 2009

Hi

Only book I've ever owned regarding PHP and MySQL is from Wiley-dreamtech
India called PHP5 and MySQL Bible by Tim Converse and Joyce Park with Clark
Morgan.  ISBN 81-265-0521-4.  The version I purchased from ebay was
authorised for sale in Indian Sub-continent only, but it is still a very
well laid out book with many code samples available from the web to save you
typing them in yourself.

Simon