[Phpwm] Freelance Work

Tim Cumming tim at cybacat.com
Tue Dec 22 12:17:16 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

Is any one out there looking for freelance work in the New Year? I posted a
position here a few weeks ago and have had limited success with applicants.
Basically we need someone to help us out until we can find a permanent
employee (unless you are looking for a permanent position yourself of
course).

A good working knowledge of OOP and specifically working with an MVC
framework is essential (we use Code Igniter). Ideally we would need you to
work out of our offices for 2/3 days per week however, as we are a bit
tucked out of the way, I would consider remote working as a last resort
alternative.

If you, or any one you know is interested can you drop me a line on 0845 833
4447 or 07702 206825.

Many thanks, kindest regards and Merry Christmas

Tim Cumming | Managing Director
Cybacat Ltd
Phone 0845 833 4447 | Fax 0845 833 4448 | www.cybacat.com
Head Office: 17 Stockwood Business Park, Stockwood, Redditch, Worcs. SN6 6SX