[Phpwm] Any Freelance Programmers Out There?

Bronwen Reid info at bronwenreid.com
Mon Dec 21 14:55:21 UTC 2009

Duncan Olner is a designer colleague of mine who has recently made the
jump into freelance work. He's bidding for website work and is looking
for programmers to collaborate with.  The project is an e-commerce
website for a local company who have a two-fold business: selling sports
apparel and equipment, and running training courses for the under-16s.
This is something I'd be interested in myself, but I have rather a lot
on at the moment, so I've suggested that Duncan spread his nets a little
wider.

If you're at all interested, or would like to know more, could you
please get in touch with Duncan (duncan at olnerdesign.co.uk, 07725 244092)

Cheers, Bronwen