[Phpwm] Non-Relational Databases

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 13:24:16 UTC 2009

Thanks Elliot,

To be honest I find it difficult to see past the standard RDBMS
toolset for most projects. I have got one thing I've been working on
that does data analysis and while the performance is good and I'm
happy with my DB design, I'm just interested in what, if anything, the
alternatives could give me for dealing with large (large being a
relative term!) amounts of data.

Thanks again!

Alex