[Phpwm] OT - PHP Contract roles in Walsall

Will Fraser WFraser at rethink-recruitment.com
Thu Jan 29 10:43:39 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Apologies if people don't find this appropriate.  I've tried to explain in the subject line what the post is about, so people can ignore it if they wish.  It sounds like there are mixed opinions as to whether I should post jobs on here.  If people don't want me to post then just let me know and I'll stop; I'm not in the business of annoying/offending people (despite common conceptions of my line of work)!  In my defence, I only post jobs that are directly relevant to this group, I don't do it very often, and I don't use this group as a way to find people who are looking to hire PHP developers and hassling them for their business!

Anyway, that's my two pence worth,

Cheers,

Will.

Will Fraser

Consultant
Tel: 020 7367 4408
Fax:
07786 162571

http://www.rethink-recruitment.com/

52-54 Southwark Street
London
 SE1 1UN

Company Registration: 6182896
Registered Office: 25 Cross Street, Manchester. M2 1WL
Members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
Proud winners of the Recruitment Consultancy of the year at the 2007 Computing Awards for Excellence