[Phpwm] encryption

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 11:25:05 UTC 2009

It's been a while, but I wrote a PHP app and a .Net app that accessed
the same database and stored the password in an AES encrypted string.
Can't remember how I did it in .Net, but I used the mcrypt library in
PHP and they both decoded the same string fine. If you're having
problems with decoding something in PHP encoded in .Net or vice-versa
then I'd check things like character sets to make sure your putting
the data in and out in the same format...

That's about as far as I can go on that :)

Alex