[Phpwm] wysiwig editor

Tess Barnes - Crataegus Design tess at crataegusdesign.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 16:01:21 UTC 2009

Hi Toby, good luck with this,

I have exactly the same problem with a community portal I run. I've
tried to get them to create in note pad or direct in the web editor and
have ensured there is a good session length and everyone knows where the
'save and continue typing' button is. Sadly most people just want to up
load a scan of their event poster and can't understand why that might be
a Bad Thing (tm)...

Tess

--

Tess Barnes