[Phpwm] [job] 3-6 month contracting - (fwd) PHP MySQL Zend Contract Role: Oxfordshire Based

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 12:45:59 UTC 2009

----- Forwarded message from "Bevington, Guy" <g.bevington at pathwayresourcing.com> -----

Subject: PHP MySQL Zend Contract Role: Oxfordshire Based
To: me
From: "Bevington, Guy" <g.bevington at pathwayresourcing.com>

Dear David,

I hope you are well, I am writing to make you aware of a contract developer role I am currently recruiting for that may be suitable for your skill sets. My Oxfordshire based client is looking for 2 contract Developers to join their team. The role is to design, develop and support websites and web applications. You will work within a small team using PHP 5 and MySQL and an in house Framework (based on the Zend Framework). The role may entail working on multiple projects at the same time as new sites are developed alongside support for existing sites.

The client will be looking for following:

Essential Experience:

- Must have the ability be able to build a simple website / web application using PHP.
- Demonstrate working to timescales and deadlines
- Demonstrate working to tight briefs and being able to stay within the brief (we will need to see examples of websites built).
- Experience and good understanding of object orientated programming preferably with PHP5
- Understanding of and exposure to HTML, CSS, Javascript and SQL

Desirable Experience:

- Experience of user interface design
- Experience of code libraries, Smarty Templating, and Zend framework or another Web Application Framework
- Experience of working in a small web agency where they have worked on multiple projects. Exposure to Government Projects and Standards e.g. e-GIF.

The role will be an initial 3 months with a view to extend. The role will also be on-site in Oxfordshire. Rates will vary from £160 - £200 per day dependant on experience. If you are interested then please apply today with an upto date version of your CV. Interviews will be available from tomorrow onwards.

Kind Regards,

Guy Bevington
Pathway
Phone: +44(0)2072926825
Email: g.bevington at pathwayresourcing.com
Web: http://www.pathwayresourcing.com

--
 David Goodwin                          Pale Purple Limited
 Office: 0845 0046746                   Mobile: 07792380669