[Phpwm] Changing the scripts user

Jujhar Singh jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 13:30:41 UTC 2009

Mike,
For anonymous access, you can only execute the script as the IIS process
user.
Both Fastcgi and for ISAPI as a anonymous user in IIS php will only have
the permissions that have been allocated to the IUSR_<MACHINENAME>
account.

If your website is running in user authenticated mode (active directory,
ldap) then PHP will run as the user that has just logged in.  Be warned
though, passwords will be sent in plain text so I'd recommend using SSL.

Message: 1