[Phpwm] Next Meeting: Caching for Performance - Rob Allen - May 12th

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Wed May 6 23:14:25 UTC 2009

Hi All,

About time I showed my face at a meeting to put some faces to names,
except Alex, Mike and Darren I already know. The subject is particularly
important to me and something we are actively looking to improve and I
may have other related advice I can chip in with as we have two pretty
complex web apps now...

Let me know when you decide on a venue..  A pint always goes down well ;)

Dave