[Phpwm] Next Meeting: Caching for Performance - Rob Allen - May 12th

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Wed May 13 08:30:45 UTC 2009

Thanks for the talk and the lift home Rob :)

I mentioned DOM Storage, which I thought was part of the HTML 5 spec,
but is actually part of a separate spec called W3C Web Storage.
Support is also better than I thought as it in Firefox, IE8 and
Safari. You can read more about it here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/DOM/Storage