[Phpwm] (fwd) PHP Developer - Contract (3-6 months, cambridge)

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Mon May 18 18:21:37 UTC 2009

Incase anyone likes to drive/commute etc
David.

----- Forwarded message from "Parmar, Shen" <s.parmar at huxley.com> -----

Subject: PHP Developer - Contract
To: me
From: "Parmar, Shen" <s.parmar at huxley.com>

Hi David,

My client, a large blue chip organisation, are currently looking for an experienced Internal Applications Developer, with in-depth PHP experience.

You will be responsible for the maintenance, support and development of the clients internal Web based applications, gathering, prioritising and marshalling requirements, implementing extensions to the systems as defined in roadmaps and fixing bugs and developing their internal Web based applications.

Skills wise we require someone with in-depth experience in PHP, AJAX, Apache, SQL, HTP, JavaScript and Perl. C#, Java and C++ skills would be beneficial.

If you are an experienced PHP developer with the relevant technical skills, please get in touch for further information.

Location Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Country England
Duration 3-6 months

You can either call 020 7469 5100 to discuss further or apply on-line using the link below my contact details.

Regards,Shen Parmar
IT Division
Huxley Associates
020 7469 5100
s.parmar at huxley.com
http://www.huxley.com

Click <a href="http://uk.huxley.com/en/SubmitCV/Home/">here</a> to update your CV online.

Huxley Associates - Professional Recruitment Solutions

At Huxley Associates we focus on IT, Accountancy and Finance, Global Markets, Banking Technology, HR and Engineering recruitment, offering both contingency and search facilities. Founded in 1995, we have over 450 dedicated Recruitment Consultants and Client Relationship Managers with expert knowledge in all these sectors. Huxley Associates has a multinational model, building on the success of our UK operations. We are dedicated to giving a bespoke service across the UK, Europe, Asia and United States. This email message may contain confidential and/or privileged information, and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify Huxley Associates immediately. Unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is forbidden. If you do not want to receive emails from us about our services in future, or if you want to query or qualify how your personal data is held by us (for details on this see our privacy
  statement http://www.huxley.co.uk/privacy_policy.html ) please e-mail audit.data at huxley.com.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 David Goodwin                          Pale Purple Limited
 Office: 0845 0046746                   Mobile: 07792380669