[Phpwm] Web application documentation - write once / output multiple formats

Gavin Kimpson gkimpson at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:22:52 UTC 2009

Not sure if it is the best solution but using phpDocumentor style
commenting my text editor can output all this documentation for me in
an instant. I am using phpDesigner - recommended for anyone who does a
lot of Object Orientated programming.

Personally I find this good enough for me however it is probably
documentation for the more technically minded users so may not suit
for everyone.