[Phpwm] [phpwm] Sagepay Direct integration

Andy Cowan andy at w4.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 14:42:33 UTC 2009

On 06/11/2009 14:33, Gavin Kimpson wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I've done Sagepay integrations in the past with no issues but these
> have usually been using the more simple 'Form' approach, however this
> time I would like to build an integration with Sagepay Direct. Does
> anyone know of any pre-built classes that perform Sagepay Direct
> integration as I'd prefer to not use an entire pre-built eCommerce
> system like Magento.

I built our Sagepay classes from scratch - I found some example PHP code
on the Sagepay site, but nothing done in a resusable, OO style - it was
just straight monolith code.

However, its not too hard, basically just constructing a URL with
parameters, using Curl to POST to the URL and then reading back the
response.

Look at the simulator - very useful tool, as long as you're not doing
REPEATS.

One thing I did consider recently was the idea of writing a plug-in
interface for that would allow me to use magento/os-commerce/zen modules
instead of re-inventing the wheel everytime we have to interface to a
new payment processor or shipping courier...

A.