[Phpwm] PHP Website load times in Firefox

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 10:09:18 UTC 2009

The page that is loading is very minimal, generally just a logo and login
form. It does include Mootools and my own small JS library but those should
be cached after the first load. So I don't think it's an issue with
downloading resources.

I did wonder if it might be connecting to the DB as the top of the page
includes the mysql_connect and mysql_select_db, but if that was slow it
would be slow for everyone as the server would be holding things up.

Cheers

Mike