[Phpwm] PHP Website load times in Firefox

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 10:30:42 UTC 2009

It could be database related, but without any figures to go on I think
we're all just guessing. You need to use something like the Net tab in
Firebug or YSlow or Google Page Speed or seige etc, etc, so you can
actually get some raw figures to test your changes against so you can
identify the source of the problem. Otherwise you're just groping
around in the dark.

Alex