[Phpwm] South Birmingham PHP 5 OO MVC Cake developer

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 09:43:08 UTC 2010

That's just my point Cam I have never at any point had any dealings
either personally as a candidate or professionally as a business owner
with computer futures, and working in small businesses it could make
things awkward to say the least if you CV was forwarded to you boss
because of hap-hazzard marketing from a recruitment agency.

Karl, here a suggestion rather than just change "my setting on your
records" hit the delete key!