[Phpwm] South Birmingham PHP 5 OO MVC Cake developer

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 09:47:42 UTC 2010

> Karl, here a suggestion rather than just change "my setting on your
> records" hit the delete key!

Hmm... personally, if I were to ever write a bulk mailing / spam like
system, when someone asked for their details to be removed, I'd keep at
least some of their details around - just so they wouldn't accidentally
get re-subscribed (i.e. there needs to be some permanent way for the
system to know you wanted to opt-out).

I submitted my CV to computer futures years ago, when I was a new
graduate in the area; never had any work through them. As an employer
somehow they found our details, how is lost in the passing of time, and
every so often I get emails/phone calls. So far, they've not been of any
use, but I can't tell what the future will hold.

thanks,