[Phpwm] PHP/MYSQL report designer

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 18:58:06 UTC 2010

Carl Sutton wrote:
> That is very vague requirements you have.

Not at all vague ...
The one thing that IS missing is a nice functional report generator although
there are few useful starts at providing something like crystal reports in php,
nothing is anything like 'complete' though.

I've been using a simple report generator which produces pdf files and links to
http://www.ashishkasturia.com/downloads/ pie chart and bar graph package for
pictures, but I can't find a link to the original code. I've modified it to work
with ADOdb so I can run any database, but the original code WAS just MySQL.

A current scan around brought up repgen on sf, although 6 years between bug
fixes seems a little long. There seem to be lots of suggestions for 'pdf'
generators, but converting an SQL query into something useful seems to be the
area that is lacking.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL