[Phpwm] PHP/MYSQL report designer

Martin Meredith martin at sourceguru.net
Thu Dec 30 19:23:04 UTC 2010

On 29/12/10 19:23, Mo Awkati wrote:

> Downloaded iReport and it seems the one I can use- will have to play
> with it but it will do what I want. Can't use Google Charts because of
> the nature of the data I am dealing with.
The hard bit is linking iReport with PHP - it requires a Tomcat Server
running JavaBridge.

We use iReport at work in a similar manner - both with JasperServer for
reporting (emails, etc etc) - and we also use it to generate
invoices/dispatch notes, etc etc directly from PHP.

Feel free to give me a shout if you need help.