[Phpwm] WordPress

Pete Graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:04:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

Wordpress can be very useful for some sites although it does have it's
limitations. It has many useful plugins, I particularly like the
Flutter Custom Content Types plugin http://flutter.freshout.us/ (which
is similar to CCK in Drupal). I used it to build this site
http://www.outsider.tv

I'd recommend CakePHP for more complex sites, I've been using it
recently and have been very impressed with it.

Thanks,
Pete