[Phpwm] Good PHP job boards for mids

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 12:16:25 UTC 2010

CWJobs.co.uk is about the best I found. You can register a search for PHP
and get daily emails of any new vacancies that appear.

They are pretty much all agencies, a lot of the time they are different
agencies for the same vacancy and you can never be sure if the agency has
been appointed to recruit for that vacancy or is just collecting CV's BUT
with a bit of research you can generally find who the vacancy is with and
apply direct.

Cheers

Mike