[Phpwm] Good PHP job boards for mids

Stephen Orr steve at stephenorr.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 12:07:22 UTC 2010

Well, this is as good as place as any to start with. The fact that we're
signed up for this mailing list puts the majority of us ahead of the crowd
as far as PHP developers go.

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."