[Phpwm] Next Meeting - Working with Zend_Form

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 13:38:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

Rob Allen's giving a talk on Zend_Form - this is a component of the Zend
Framework which can be used to handle validation, sanitisation and
rendering of a HTML form as well as accessing the data submitted by the
user.

Location: Holiday Inn Express, Birmingham City Centre
Starts: 7:30pm
Date: 9th March 2010.

Afterwards we'll probably drift next door to the Shakespeare pub.

Please note: NEXT MONTH'S meeting is on the 6th of April; this is one
week earlier than our normal schedule due to booking issues with the
hotel...

thanks