[Phpwm] Where did all the PHP developers go?

Stephen Orr steve at stephenorr.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 14:27:26 UTC 2010

You guys should all be happy you're living down here... average salary back
up North is more like 20k, you have to move into the cities to get anywhere
near the average around here (that's one of the reasons I relocated to the
Midlands).

I saw the job posting too... general opinion seems to be, double that salary
and you might get someone interested!

Steve