[Phpwm] Where did all the PHP developers go?

SonniesEdge sonniesedge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:34:27 UTC 2010

> Maybe it's an age thing. Are the University students learning
> PHP nowadays? on their courses they often learn Java or C#
> and in their own time Python and Ruby are cool, so do any
> of them learn PHP?

As an undergrad at Staffs uni - yeah, we get taught it, along with MySQL
(I'm sitting in a MySQL tutorial right now!). We also get taught Java and
.NET.  However, the degrees here are very vocational in nature and I wonder
if more theory-based comp sci degrees would offer PHP at all?

Charlie.
--
http://twitter.com/SonniesEdge