[Phpwm] Where did all the PHP developers go?

Richard Cunningham richard at richardcunningham.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 14:11:42 UTC 2010

 From what I could tell...

Aston - Java, JSP, XML, Javscript, CSS and AJAX
http://www1.aston.ac.uk/eas/undergraduate/our-courses/bsc-computing-science-cp/

Birmingham - Java
http://www.undergraduate.bham.ac.uk/coursefinder/science/computer-sci.shtml

Leicester - Java, C++, XML, PHP, .NET and Haskell (though no
XML/PHP/.NET when I was there years ago)
http://www.cs.le.ac.uk/admissions/BSc/programmes/ComputerScience

Warwick - Java, Haskell
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/dcs/teaching/courses/common1/

Wolverhampton - Java