[Phpwm] mobile redirect

Simon Emms simon at simonemms.com
Tue Nov 2 15:52:31 UTC 2010

For the record, on mine, I just want to detect mobiles in case I ever have to do support.  It works on my iTelephone and that’s good enough for my needs at the moment.

The Browscap object I sent earlier does detect the phone you’re using (it’s the $objBrowscap->Browser element) so you *CAN* do things with it.