[Phpwm] Leamington Based Company Requires Experienced PHP Developer

Matthew Deaves matthewdeaves at geneo.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 13:19:13 UTC 2010

Hello,

We are looking to recruit a highly competent PHP developer to work on our CakePHP based application.  You will need :

1) Expert knowledge of PHP 5 and at least one PHP framework such as Zend, Symfony or ideally CakePHP.
2) To be comfortable working in a LAMP environment and dealing with the command line
3) MySQL database design skills
4) Ability to work with software specifications covering sometimes complicated process and management ideas/concepts that you may not be familiar with
5) To be able to get to Leamington Spa

You will be working with myself to get up to speed on our application and take on some quite exciting development work.  We have fantastic offices in the heart of Leamington Spa and a great working environment.

Interested parties please get in touch via email with a CV.

Regards,

Matthew Deaves

Matthew Deaves
Lead Developer
matthewdeaves at geneo.co.uk
---

This message is private and confidential.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

GENEO is a limited company registered in England and Wales.  Registered number: 06082371.  Registered office: Dalton House, 9 Dalton Square, Lancaster, LA1 1WD, United Kingdom.

---