[Phpwm] 4 job vacancies

Tess Barnes tess.barnes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 19:24:53 UTC 2010

Just a quick note to say there's four jobs going where I work in worcester
if anyone is interested. They are 'web developer' roles, only snag being
it's mostly java and jquery rather than php.

If anyone is interested please email me, any flaming 'don't mention that
nasty java stuff on our list' comments, likewise :)

Cheers,

--
Tess Barnes