[Phpwm] 4 job vacancies

Andrew Bate andrew at astilla.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 16:42:27 UTC 2010

On 13 Oct 2010, at 20:24, Tess Barnes wrote:

> Just a quick note to say there's four jobs going where I work in worcester if anyone is interested. They are 'web developer' roles, only snag being it's mostly java and jquery rather than php.

I'm not looking for anything right now but get in touch via email (andrew at astilla.co.uk) as I'd like to hear more about it anyway if possible please?  I live in Worcester and always good to hear about other companies in the area as you never know what the future may bring.

I used to do Java for about 7 years before switching to PHP about 3 years ago.  I'm also more front-end biased (by preference rather than capability) than back-end, so to speak... :-)

Andrew