[Phpwm] (1 of 2) [Fwd: PHP Developer role with backend experience- Solihull - PERM]

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 10:33:52 UTC 2010

Dunno if this is of interest to anyone.

Solihull, perm, php blah.

David.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Batters, Christopher <c.batters at huxley.com>
To: david at palepurple.co.uk
Subject: PHP Developer role with backend experience- Solihull - PERM
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:22:44 +0100

Hi David,

I hope you are well.

I am approaching you about a PHP developer I am currently recruiting for
in Solihull, Birmingham. It is a permanent position with a salary
ranging from £28,000 - £35,000 plus great benefits.

I am meeting the client first thing in the morning so will have more
details then but I did want to see who was available for permanent work
in the Birmingham area? If you are a strong PHP developer in the area
then please respond to this email ASAP with an updated CV.

Please refrain from calling in as I am in and out of meetings today, so
just please send your CV and I will be in touch tomorrow with more
information.

Thanks

Chris

Christopher Batters
IT Division
Huxley Associates
0121 236 4777
c.batters at huxley.com
http://www.huxley.com

--
 David Goodwin                          Pale Purple Limited
 Office: 0845 0046746                   Mobile: 07792380669