[Phpwm] (2 of 2) [Fwd: RE: PHP Developer Contract Role Discussed]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 10:35:51 UTC 2010

Contract; Nottingham... 6-8 weeks, £250/day or thereabouts.

(for the record, I'm not interested, but I thought I'd get the details
off him to post onto the list incase anyone is.)

(Yes, I know some of you think computerfutures are the spawn of
Satan ... but if someone is unemployed and looking for work, they may be
interested)

David.