[Phpwm] Web programmer / sysadmin for hire

Chris Lovell stormys at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:23:14 UTC 2010

To be honest I would see people shying away from something like that. You'd
very swiftly again see individual rates plummeting towards a much lower rate
than most want to offer, and professional devs having to fight their way
through legions of PHP For Dummies psuedodevs who despite doing shoddy work
will still have enough examples around to make those who don't know better
think they are worthwhile.

Damn that's a horribly long sentence. Grammar fail me.